Can you believe its September already? This year has really flown by and I can’t believe we only have 3 months left of 2016.
Where has this year gone!
This has made me reflect on the key point for me this year and what I would like to achieve in the last Quarter of 2016.
2016 Achievements so far:
- I think one of my biggest achievements so far this year was my first solo trip to Thailand. I spent a month backpacking around this amazing country and not only was it a big gold start on the personal achievement board because I went solo but also flying solo was a MASSIVE deal for me as I am completely petrified of flying.
- I worked hard this year on my Instagram which has really paid off. I totally love photography and think its such a great social media platform to share ideas.
- I’ve recently revamped my blog design as I wasn’t 100% happy with the one I had previously. I tried to make it work for me but in the end I made the decision to get a whole new design.
- I finally got round to starting a mail list which has been a long time coming so would love for you guys to sign up.
2016 Goals for the last Quarter
- I want to get into a position where I can go into 2017 with a bang. I want to make sure I keep up with the consistency of my blog post, work on my social media and attend more events.
- As I said previously I had worked hard on my Instagram account and now look to work more on my Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube. I have only given these a soft focus in the past but reading more and more how important these are to your blog I really am going invest a lot more time.
- In regards to travel I have a few more more trips in line, first of all i’m off to Portugal next week and I also have a European Christmas market trip in the works for December which would be such a great experience and hope that comes to pass.
What are your achieve for 2016? Do you have any goals for the rest of the year?